Our client, an Australian gold producer, requires an experienced Recruitment Officer to join the team. The office is located in the Perth CBD area.
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Software;
- Be a self-motivated individual;
- High-level communication skills in all correspondence (written and verbal);
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload to ensure targets and deadlines are met;
- Strong understanding of 360 recruitment; Team player.
- End-to-end recruitment i.e. conducting phone screens, reference checks and interviewing successful applicants;
- Mobilisation of personnel i.e. booking pre-employment medicals, liaising with site admin to arrange flights & accommodation, issuing contracts to new employees;
- Liaising with the hiring managers regularly to assist & ensure personnel requirements are met;
- SEEK Advertisements and shortlisting, recruitment compliance checks.
Recruiting trades personnel.
Mon-Fri - 8 hours per day