MES is seeking experienced Labourers/TA's for a clean-up contract working in a gold processing plant.
Candidates with a background in processing may be required for a longer-term contract.
Our client is a uniquely positioned gold exploration and development company of their well-funded gold project in Western Australia.
- C-Class Drivers Licence;
- National Police Clearance
- Confined Space;
- Bobcat ticket;
- Skid-Steer Loader ticket;
- Strong commitment and attitude towards safe work practices in a mining environment;
- Be able to start ASAP;
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug/alcohol screen;
- Hold working rights in Australia.
- Assist with manual labouring & clean up duties in the processing plant;
- Hosing, shoveling and descaling;
- Operate bobcat & skid-steer loader.