MES is currently seeking an experienced & passionate Underground Shift Supervisor to work for our client on their WA base metals project (owner-operator).
This is a great opportunity to work for an emerging Australian base and precious metals producer.
You will have a permanent room at the camp with good food and mess facilities!
- WA Shift Supervisor's Certificate;
- National Police Clearance;
- Valid Manual Drivers Licence;
- Provide First Aid;
- Working at Heights;
- Dangerous Goods Security Card;
- Strong leadership skills & understanding of OHS Requirements within the underground mining industry;
- Hold full working rights in Australia;
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical + D&A screen.
- Ensure mining operations are conducted in a safe manner, and any safety issues are promptly reported;
- Organise and allocate the shift’s work to the crew;
- Conduct all statutory checks each shift;
- Facilitate the pre-shift meetings;
- Assist in the development and compliance of the Life of Mine schedule;
- Monitor the weekly and monthly operational targets and complete all required documentation and associated reporting;
- Address the concerns of underground team and ensure they are acting responsibly and safely.