MES has a great opportunity for an Underground Mining Engineer to join the team at our client's underground mine, with a long successful history in Western Australia. This is a multi-faceted role and will suit a self-starter.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering or comparable academic qualification;
- A good communicator, with a willingness to learn and engage with operators;
- Exposure to Deswik software is preferred but not essential.
- Stope and Drill & Blast design;
- Development design and scheduling;
- Operations scheduling - short term;
- Performance reporting and review & Contractor Management.