Our client requires x4 Process Operators to join their Processing Department at their high-grade copper, zinc and precious metals mining operation.
The mine site is only a short flight from Geraldton or Perth.
This is a permanent career opportunity that will suit candidates seeking to work in a friendly and experienced team environment.
- WA 'C' Class Driver's License;
- HRWL – Forklift, EWP;
- Working at Heights & Confined Space;
- National Police Clearance;
- Competent in Crushing, Grinding, Flotation, CHF and Dewatering circuits;
- Knowledge of processing control and reporting systems;
- Use of Yokogawa DCS or similar (highly regarded);
- Be able to support and actively participate in site safety initiatives;
- Hold full working rights in Australia;
- Capable of passing a pre-employment medical including a D&A test.
- Operate plant and equipment within prescribed targets and parameters in order to assist site with achieving production targets;
- Complete shift log sheets, reports and record all daily variances;
- Conduct clean-up duties where required to ensure plant equipment is functioning properly and safely;
- Ensure safe, effective and efficient operations of the plant;
- Ensure hazards and sources of loss associated within the process and workplace are identified, reported and controlled.