Our client requires a Warehouse Officer to assist with a project at one of their gold operations in WA (starting mid-November to mid-December).
- Australian Manual Drivers Licence;
- High-Risk Work Licence (LF);
- Be available to commence on-boarding ASAP;
- Knowledge and exposure to Pronto (desirable, not essential)
- National Police Clearance (issued within 12 months);
- Ability to adapt to & pick up new tasks/ideas quickly;
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen.
- Assist with resetting of the mezzanine in the warehouse.
- Forklift operations & warehouse duties as required.
Mine site experience working in warehousing & logistics.
2&1 Roster - FIFO Perth