MES is seeking an experienced Site Administrator to work for our client at one of their gold operations in Western Australia.
This is a temporary contract commencing 28 December 2021 – 11 January 2022.
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence (manual);
- Strong organisational & communication skills;
- Adaptability to hit the ground running as there will be a minimal handover period;
- Competent using INX and Pronto software;
- Confident in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Close attention to detail;
- Excellent attitude and work ethic;
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen;
- Provide a National Police Clearance and pass the site's security clearance.
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of employee profiles within INX;
- Responsibility of all flight and accommodation bookings for the operation inclusive of employees, visitors and contractors;
- Customer service: assisting with queries, answering phones, meeting visitors;
- General administration duties as required.