MES is seeking Process Operators to join our client's team at their Sulphate of Potash Project located in WA.
Commencement of production ramp-up remains on track for October 2021.
- Valid WA Manual Drivers Licence;
- LF ticket, Confined Spaces, Working at Heights;
- CN ticket - highly regarded;
- Ability to operate Front End Loader, Skid Steer Loader
- Be safety focused at all times;
- Fantastic communication skills & the ability to work in a team environment well;
- Proactive & capable of working with minimal supervision;
- Show commitment and willingness to contribute to the success of the operation;
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical including a D&A;
- Hold Australian working rights without restrictions.
- Monitor and control metallurgical processes.
- Complete inspections on all operating equipment.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in the plant and surrounding areas.
- Regular flushing of apparatus and machines.
- Perform minor mechanical and process maintenance on metallurgical process equipment.
- Capture and update plant process data both performance and downtime related.
- Make equipment safe to work through execution of equipment isolation and permit to work processes.
- ROM, product and waste loading as required.
Previous control room experience within the mining industry / Exposure with crystallizers, centrifuges and compaction plant would be advantageous.
Contract to Permanent
2&1 initially, 2&2 in the future - FIFO Perth.