We are looking for an experienced Process Operator to join an emerging Australian base and precious metals producer.
- Valid Manual Drivers Licence;
- National Police Clearance (issued within 6 months);
- Confined Space & Working at Heights (desirable);
- First Aid Cert (desirable);
- Excellent attitude towards safe work practices;
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screen;
- Working rights in Australia.
- Monitor the process plant;
- Monitor and record all relevant data on the shift log sheets;
- Maintain control rooms in a clean and tidy condition at the end of each shift;
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping on the plant;
- Review and approve JSEAs and Hazards IDs;
- Perform any planned maintenance, including breakdown repairs as directed;
- Deliver Pre – starts and handover meetings to discuss equipment issues and priorities.
Experience working in the processing industry within the mining & resource sector.
2&1 Roster (NS/DS/R&R) - FIFO Perth or DIDO Kalgoorlie (if DIDO Kal, you will need to stay at the camp for the duration of each swing).