KF113273 Alternate Underground Manager
Mining Employment Services currently has an opportunity for an experienced Mining Engineer to fill the role of Alternate Underground Manager.
This is an award-wining underground base metals mine, and you will oversee the engineering and coordinate the technical services departments.
You will primarily be responsible for ensuring production targets are met while not compromising the core value of safety.
- WA First Class Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
- A solid understanding of the Mines Safety and Inspection Regulations & Act
- To be proficient in mine design software
- To be based in, or willing to relocate to Perth, WA
- Accountable for the performance of the Planning, Scheduling and Production activities on a daily basis