KF113386 Production Engineer - Underground
Our Client is currently seeking a Production Engineer to join the team at their key well established Western Australian base metals operations.
Reporting to the Senior Mining Engineer the successful candidate will have the following Experience, Skills & Attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering.
- At least 1 years’ experience in UG Mine Engineering and or completion of underground time to satisfy requirements of WA First Class Mine Managers Certificate of Competency is desirable
- Understanding of drill and blast practices to be able to design and implement drill and blast plans
- A willingness to learn and also provide input to the success of the operation
- Working closely with production operations to achieve drill and blast excellence
- Plan and schedule safety parallel to mining physicals.