KF12496 - Underground Exploration Geologist
Our client is an International Gold Producer with operations in Australia and North America. For their Australian mine start-up, they require an Underground Geologist to work as part of a small dynamic site-based team, providing geological expertise to assist with underground exploration activities.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in geology, or a related discipline
- Surpac experience essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Perform accurate and detailed underground drill design
- Execute diamond drilling plans for underground geology drill rigs
- Underground Exploration Rig Management
- Carry out QAQC validation of the drill holes, and liase with drilling contractors on a daily basis.