KF12601 Underground Production Engineer
Our Client is an International low-cost, high-grade underground gold miner with operations in Australia and North America. We are currently seeking a Production Engineer for one of their successful underground mining operations in Kalgoorlie. The Company is currently mining the gold deposit by using a top-down long hole open stoping (LHOS) method.
- Permanent Residential position offering job security
- Excellent Package with bonuses based on performance
- Attractive relocation package provided
- Salary sacrifice on superannuation, remote housing, electricity and gas
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum “C” Class unencumbered drivers licence
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Underground Time completed - Highly Regarded.
- Exposure to Mining Software
- Australian Working Rights
- Drilll and Blast design
- Short Term Schedules