KF12683 - Open Pit Mine Surveyors
Our client, Adaman Resources, consists of a high-powered syndicate of Australian mining services players, who have recently acquired a number of exciting Gold Projects in Western Australia.
They will have a requirement for a number of Mine Surveyors for their Kirkalocka open-pit gold project. This is a great opportunity to become part of a new team in its infancy, with the potential to be a major player in the mining sector. The processing plant is currently being refurbished, and the surveyors will be required onsite approximately in August 2019.
Adaman Resources also seek:
- Geologists - Open pit - Kirkalocka
- Geologist - Open pit - Snakewell
- Pit technicians - Kirkalocka
- Senior Exploration Geologist Mid-west gold operations
- Laboratory personnel - Kirkalocka
- Purchasing / Warehouse / Store management - Kirkalocka
- Processing plant operators - Kirkalocka
- Processing plant supervisors - Kirkalocka
- Gold-Room - Kirkalocka
- Tertiary qualified Mine Surveyor
- Western Australian Authorised Grade 1 or 2 highly regarded.
- Previously worked in Western Australian Gold mining operations
- Surpac experience highly desired
- Deswick experience preferred
- Survey Control Network installation and maintenance.
- Drill and Blast surveys.
- Ensuring Open Pit and Waste Dump is mined to design
- EOM volumes.
Adaman Resources Pty Ltd is a privately-owned resource investment company supported by its major shareholders, Rivet Mining Services, SMS Innovative Mining Solutions, and the Mitchell Group. Adaman Resources via subsidiary Adaman Gold, has 1 million ounces of gold resource over two strategic projects and is focussed on building a +150,000 ounce p.a. gold business.📞08 9240 7399