KF12683 - Senior Mine Surveyors
Our client, who consists of a high-powered syndicate of Australian mining services players, who have recently acquired a number of exciting Gold Projects in Western Australia.
They will have a requirement for 2 Senior Mine Surveyors for their open-pit gold project. This is a great opportunity to become part of a new team in its infancy, with the potential to be a major player in the mining sector. The processing plant is currently being refurbished, and mining will start very soon.
- Tertiary qualified Mine Surveyor
- Western Australian Authorised Grade 1 or 2 highly regarded.
- Previously worked in Western Australian Gold mining operations
- Surpac experience highly desired
- Deswick experience preferred
- Establishing and maintaining survey control
- Survey mark out of drill holes, ore blocks
- Carrying out detailed surveys for end-of-month volumes and reporting
- Undertaking any site survey requirements