KF12696 Senior Mining Engineer
Our Client is a global-scale gold producer with world-class projects located in highly prospective regions of Australia and North America. We are currently seeking a Senior Mining Engineer for one of their underground gold operations in the goldfields of Western Australia.
To be successful you will have:
- Mining Engineering Degree essential.
- Completed underground experience in operator roles.
- Proven track record in comparable role
- Western Australian First Class Mine Managers Certificate of Competency Desirable
- Produce practical mine designs
- Produce and maintain rolling production schedules.
- Communicate with the Shift Supervisor, crew and technical staff on plans and issues.
- Identify and set production priorities.