KF12749 Underground Production Superintendent
Our Client, a leading International Gold Miner, is currently seeking an Underground Production Superintendent for their key underground operation in New Zealand.
Reporting to the Underground Mine Manager you will be coordinating the underground mining operations to ensure production and equipment utilisation targets are achieved in a safe, cost-effective and timely manner.
- An 'A Grade' Tunnel Managers Certificate, WA Shift Boss Ticket or equivalent
- Proven high-performance leadership management experience
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, including goal setting and group performance monitoring
- Confidence in decision making within a dynamic environment where the outcomes are not entirely predictable
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills, including motivating and harnessing the energies of others in a positive productive outcome
- Leading from the front, role modelling our values and crucial behaviours, mentoring and sharing your knowledge and expertise to assist in developing high performing teams
- Managing all underground operational aspects and providing input into strategic planning and direction reviews
- Providing underground technical advice and support to major projects in various stages of development
- Driving continuous improvement in safety performance and culture, while ensuring critical controls and safety actions are completed