KF12805 Project Mining Engineer
Our client is a thriving mining company with several new gold projects in the goldfields.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineers for a new open-pit gold project.
The following skills or experience are essential to the application for this role:
- Recognised Tertiary Degree in Mining Engineering
- Understanding of the Mine Safety & Inspection Act
- Deswik software experience ideal
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Current C Class Drivers licence
- Developing short- and medium-term mining plans that assist in meeting the operation’s targets.
- Coordinating the mine design process, ensuring the practices and procedures followed are carried out to a high standard and level of accuracy
- Coordinating the communication of mining plans and schedules across the workforce ensuring full understanding
- Accurately monitoring production performance, highlighting variations to plan and re-direct production accordingly