KF12930 Underground Surveyor
Our Client, an Australian base metals producer, is currently seeking an Underground Mine Surveyor for their operation in Western Australia. This role is back to back with the Senior Surveyor and offered as a contract or permanent position.
- Minimum of 2 yrs underground surveying experience
- Grade 1 Authorisation highly regarded but not essential
- Perform surveys to maintain mine models
- All survey control required to achieve short to medium term production and development targets
- Ensure marks up for development & production drilling
- Maintain and improve mine models