KF13182 Senior Underground Mine Surveyor
As an industry leader, our client prides themselves on performing at the highest level. Their performance is evidenced by the ongoing dedication to the most innovative and efficient production methods achieved in no small way as a direct result of their unwavering commitment to creating an inclusive, positive and diverse culture.
Currently, they seek a Senior Mine Surveyor, to be accountable for preparing the mine survey plans and providing professional surveying services and support to the mining team.
- Qualifications in surveying - Relevant tertiary qualification or advanced diploma
- Previous underground hard rock mining experience
- Mining software experience – Surpac and Deswik is desirable
- A motivating and inspiring mentor who excels at building their team’s capability and performance
- Australian working rights
- Develop and Maintain the mine’s underground survey model
- Survey control of all underground mining design
- Provide technical surveying services and support to management, superintendents and supervisors.
- Identify and execute opportunities to improve existing systems and processes