Health Safety And Training
KF13319 Safety Advisor / ESO
Our client, an Australia gold producer, is currently seeking a Safety Advisor / ESO to fill a contract at one of their underground mining operations in WA.
- Qualifications in Workplace Training & Assessment (minimum of a Certificate IV)
- Experience in an underground mining operation
- Competence in Closed Circuit Regenerative Breathing Apparatus, Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus, Fire suppression, Hazmat, Rope Rescue, Vehicle Extraction.
- Understanding of the WA Mines Safety and Inspection Act Western Australian
- C Class Manual Drivers Licence
About the role:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of safety management systems and processes
- Develop / train Emergency Response skills with the underground mining team.
- Engage with the workforce to develop a culture of safety and incident prevention
Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 13:20
8/6 FIFO Perth
Hello I'm Konrad Forrest📞+61 8 9240 7399