KF13355 Senior Mine Geologist
Our Client, a successful gold producer, is experiencing significant growth at their three operating gold mines in Western Australia. The company has enjoyed considerable success in recent years with increased gold production and the addition of new mining projects to take advantage of the rising gold price. They are currently seeking a Contract Senior Mine Geologist for one of their critical open-pit operations.
- Degree Majoring in Geology
- Experience including wireframing and block modelling.
- Experience using Surpac is essential
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Management of Ore Mining
- Grade Control management
- Mentoring Junior Geologists and Technicians