KF13402 Mining Manager
Our Client is a privately-owned resource investment company with a highly experienced Corporate and Management team capable of sourcing, acquiring and executing mining projects with a strategy of becoming a major player in the Australian mining industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced Mining Manager for their flagship gold project which is now in production and has recently produced their first gold bars. This is looking to be an early success story for this mining group.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Unrestricted Western Australian QM Ticket
- 2 - 5 years Hard Rock Management experience
- Excellent communication style with the ability to interact with all levels
- Technical Skills
- Manage Existing Open-Pit
- Manage Mining contractor production
- Manager Technical Team
- Provide input into new project open pit project start-ups