KF13435 Project Manager
Our Client is a thriving, resource investment company with a highly experienced management team capable of executing mining projects with a strategy of becoming a significant player in the Australian mining industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for a new open-pit gold project which is expected to be in production early next year and be an integral part of this Western Australian success story.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- Unrestricted Western Australian QM Ticket
- 2 - 5 years Hard Rock Management experience
- Excellent communication style with the ability to interact with all levels
- Startup experience highly regarded
- Technical Skills
- Right to Work in Australia
- Manage mining contractor
- Manage new infrastructure requirement