KF13457 - Alternate Underground Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Mining Engineer role of the Alternate Underground Manager which will provide technical and operational support to the Underground Mining Department and associated contractors at our clients underground base metals operation.
You will provide supervision and support to the engineering team responsible for the underground operation and will be the critical link between the Technical Services and Underground Mining Departments, ensuring the mine plans and schedules are operationally executable and achieved.
- Tertiary qualified Mine Engineer
- WA 1st Class Mine Managers Certification (desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead high performing teams to deliver on executable mine plans and schedules
- Strong technical knowledge of the key Technical Services (Planning, Scheduling, Design)
- Undertake the Underground Manager duties when that person is off site
- Provide technical support and direction to Scheduling and Planning Engineers as required to meet budgeted targets.
- Encourage decisions with the overriding principal of meeting and exceeding production targets