KF13555 Mine Production Engineer
Our client is a fast-growing, mid-tier Australian mining company with a focus on high-quality assets of scale and longevity. We are currently searching for an experienced and qualified Underground Production Engineer to join their technical services team.
- A tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience in Australian Underground Mines and willing to develop in UG Drill and Blast;
- Operational, design and/or scheduling roles in an underground mining environment;
- Competent user of mining industry software.
- Stope notes, Production drill and Charge plans;
- Stope reconciliation;
- Vertical development and Service hole design;
- Development and implementation of weekly production schedules to meet monthly targets