KF13578 - Mining Manager / General Manager
Our Client is developing one of the world's largest undeveloped base metal resources of its type. The project consists of an underground mine and processing facility with a 16-year life producing a high-value, high-grade concentrate.
On their behalf, we seek an experienced Mining Manager to start the development of the mine and move through to production in late 2021.
- Plus 10 years UG experience
- UG Manager experience with Australian mechanised mines
- Experience managing contracts
- 1st Class Mine Manager Certificate
- Underground Mine Planning Experience
- Setting up and developing the new underground mine.
- Managing the infrastructure and construction of the underground project.
- Managing the underground mining contractor and providing direction to them.
- Managing the project from development through to production.