KF13835 Technical Services Manager
Our premier client is an international base metals miner/developer is the currently seeking a Technical Services Manager for their mine in Western Australia. This exciting role includes the daily coordination of underground technical mining activities, prioritising plant & equipment and people resources.
This forward planning role is responsible for the management of mine planning, survey and geotechnical teams ensuring management is briefed on all technical matters and supporting the delivery of mine production.
- Tertiary qualified Mine Engineer
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an ability to drive tangible performance within your team
- Strong commitment to health, safety and environment standards
- Successfully proven ability to coach and mentor
- Well-developed strategic thinking, analytical and planning skills
- Exceptional organising, planning, influencing and supervising skills
- Proven ability to forward plan and prioritise multiple tasks
- Administrative recording and reporting skills
- WA 1st Class Mine Managers Certification
- Solve daily and weekly technical and resource logistical problems
- Coordinate production and development activities in accordance with the daily mine plan
- Assist the Mining Manager as required to deliver mine design plans in addition to short, medium and long - term rolling schedules to meet budgeted targets that align with the Life of Mine (LOM) Plan
- Manage and coordinate the team's activities by setting performance objectives