KF13839 Mine Production Engineer
Our client, a Western Australian iron ore miner, is currently developing a significant new mine in the Pilbara. The mine will add seven years of production to our valued client's production stream.
There is a requirement for Mining Engineers who can help make this new mine another success story for the company.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering;
- Hold a Quarry Manager certificate or in the process of obtaining this;
- Previously demonstrated and understanding of mine planning cycles and activities in an open pit environment;
- Practical skills and knowledge of drill and blast design;
- Track record of successfully delivering;
- Moderately developed computing skills, including the use of mining software (experience with Vulcan is highly advantageous);
- Prepare and deliver robust daily and weekly plans;
- Provide the technical outputs required to release mine and integrated weekly plans;
- Prepare drill and blast designs including review and adjustments as required;
- Assist the Senior Mine Engineer in preparation, development and execution of the short term plans;