KF13863 Mine Planning Engineer
Our client, a Western Australian gold miner is taking ownership of their surface mining engineering department which has created the opportunity for a competent and versatile open-pit Mine Planning Engineer to join their team.
This opportunity offers the potential to share in the rewards of a growing junior gold miner.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering;
- Previous exposure & knowledge of mining software such as Deswik and Surpac & other various mine planning software tools covering optimisation, design & scheduling;
- Optimisation of potential economic mineralisation and resources;
- Ultimate open pit design and the design of internal cut-backs;
- Assist in the development of mine plans and more strategic business plans;
- Scheduling of reserve extraction;