KF13919 Senior Mine Planning Engineer
We are currently seeking an experienced Underground Senior Mine Planning Engineer for our client's underground well-established base metals mine in Western Australia.
This exciting and challenging permanent position where you will design, plan and schedule underground level layouts, production stoping, other vertical openings and mine infrastructure.
- Capacity and experience to deputise for the Technical Services Manager;
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible and adaptable outlook;
- Bachelor’s Degree in mining engineering or comparable academic qualifications;
- Superior Deswik mining software skills with the Deswik modules;
- Demonstrated expertise with mine scheduling and in particular 12-week scheduling processes;
- Developed and mature mine design skills;
- Experience with contractor mining.
- Effectively undertake and manage design, planning and scheduling tasks;
- Confidently undertake scheduling tasks primarily in the 12 week to 12 month (budget) space, with ability to support implementation planning (1-4 weeks) when required;
- Produce cost effective and practical designs for underground lateral, decline and vertical development;
- Review and optimising medium and long term planning designs.