KF13993 Site Manager
Our client, a mid-tier mining company, actively seeks applications from highly experienced and suitably qualified candidates for the role vacancy of Site Manager.
- In this Managerial level role, we expect a suitable applicant to have significant experience in mine site management.
- The successful candidate will utilise their excellent interpersonal and communications skills as they work alongside other dedicated operational personnel on-site, and senior stakeholders in our Perth Head Office.
- We also expect the successful candidate to have a proven ability to overcome obstacles, drive performance through their team and lead by example.
- To succeed in this role, you will possess a degree in Mine Engineering (or equivalent), with extensive proven experience leading an open-pit mining operation in a mid-tier mining company.
- Extensive experience at a mine management level is essential.
- You will hold a First-class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency or an Unrestricted Quarry Manager’s Certificate of Competency.
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for:
- The performance of Mining and Processing activities, site-specific Logistics operations, Village Accommodation and related site infrastructure.
- The planning, implementation, management, execution and delivery of all site-specific production KPIs in line with the business plan and objectives.
- Operational execution in accordance with the Management Operating Systems (MOS) process and supply chain, ensuring that all variances are reported against agreed plans with escalation as required.
- Managing the site in line with the site Safety Management plans and associated documentation.
- Accountable for developing and optimising systems and processes for the site to deliver safety, leadership and efficiency through the site operations.
- Accountable for all aspects of Contractor day to day management and performance at the site.
- Ensuring that Contracts are administered and managed in line with the contract, procedures, expectations, behaviours and values.
- Providing leadership for all Operations on-site and ensure correct resources are allocated to meet plans.
- Furthermore, this role holds the statutory positions of Registered Manager and Quarry Manager for the mine site.