Our Client operates a thriving gold and copper mine in Western Australia. The design of the processing facility was to enable recovery of gold from a gravity circuit before the production of a copper-gold concentrate via flotation. We currently require a contract Metallurgist to fill a relief role for three months.
- A Degree in Metallurgy or equivalent
- Technical knowledge of gold processing and base metal flotation
- Daily/monthly metallurgical accounting;
- Daily technical assistance to operations team;
- Concentrate trucking logistics and ROM management;
- Adhoc surveys as required.