MES is seeking an experienced Field Assistant to work for a Western Australian based Gold Development and Exploration Company.
The company's 100% owned gold project is located in the highly prospective North-Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia.
This exciting project has 1231koz of gold resource already defined in shallow open pits and continues to explore the 656km2 of highly prospective ground that is yet to be explored with modern methods.
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers Licence
- Exposure to diamond core processing
- National Police Clearance
- Be self-reliant & proactive
- The ability to perform rigorous hands-on tasks including lifting and maneuvering heavy loads
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including a D&A screen
- Hold full working rights in Australia without work restrictions
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate (x2 doses & willing to get a booster when eligible)
- Assist with diamond core processing
- Sampling and sample management
- Site clean ups and maintenance
- Drill pad preparation and rehabilitation
- General operational logistics support