We have an excellent opportunity for x3 Field Assistants to work at a privately owned Australian copper mine located in the Queensland Gulf region.
As well as the established mines, the company also has a strong pipeline of exploration projects at various stages of development.
The RC drilling phase is expected to continue until November 2022, when the core logging phase will commence.
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Strong safety focus;
- Knowledge of exploration and mining processes;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug & alcohol screen;
- Hold working rights in Australia without work restrictions.
- RC Drill rig sampling and processing;
- Sample logging, pick up and dispatch;
- Clearing, preparation, and rehabilitation of drill sites;
- Data Entry;
- Providing assistance to geologists in the field.