We have an excellent opportunity for x3 Field Assistants to work at a privately owned Australian copper mine, located in the Queensland Gulf region.
As well as the established mines, the company also has a strong pipeline of exploration projects at various stages of development.
The RC drilling phase is expected to continue up to November 2022 when the core logging phase will commence.
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Strong safety focus;
- Knowledge of exploration and mining processes;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug & alcohol screen;
- Hold working rights in Australia without work restrictions.
- RC Drill rig sampling and processing;