An opportunity for an up-and-coming geologist currently exists to work for a well-established and leading manganese ore producer with mining operations in Australia and Ghana.
- Tertiary Qualification in Geology;
- Knowledge of software such as Micromine, Surpac, and GIS software
- C Class Driver's Licence;
- Hold Australian Working Rights;
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- RC Drill rig management
- Interpreting of results and the targeting process.
- Work on Exploration and Resource Definition targets
- Hydrothermal style of mineralisation