Process And Laboratory Technicians
KP1 – Process Technicians – Gold
We have several new/current and upcoming vacancies for experienced Process Technicians with strong backgrounds in gold processing.
MES is seeking new expressions of interest for these roles.
New/ Current vacancies:
- We have several clients who are looking for experienced Process Technicians with substantial gold exposure.
- A number of our gold mining clients have start-ups and will move to full processing/ production phase.
- A few of these are completing the commissioning phase and anticipate needing processing crews from August to the end of the year.
- Must have a proven track record operating SAG/ Ball Mills, CIP/CIL, Gravity and Crushers
- Good exposure to pumps, filtration, paste plants and thickeners – an advantage
- Safely and competently able to operate - Bobcat/ Loader/ Skid steer – an advantage
- Holding Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets – an advantage
- Current C Class drivers licence
- Able to provide a Police clearance (3-6 months old)
- Projects at different stages - Construction/Refurbishment, Commissioning and Full Production
- Long-term employment opportunities on offer for the right candidates