KP12166: Heavy Diesel Fitters/ Mobile Plant Mechanics
Our leading mining and civil client who provides plant hire and a fully maintained fleet currently require the services of experienced Mobile Plant Mechanics/ HD Fitters to FIFO Perth to the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
- NZ or Australian recognised Heavy Diesel trade certificate
- HR Drivers Licence
- High-Risk Tickets – CN, CV, DG, RB, WP
- Cert II Automotive Air Conditioning and/or Refrigerant Handling licence
- Cert II Tyre Fitting – Heavy
- 2+ years of mining experience working on heavy earthmoving mobile plant.
- Exceptional diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Sound knowledge and experience using ET and SIS software to fault find, diagnose and order spare parts
- Must hold a recent national police clearance or able to obtain one
- work on Komatsu PC850, PC1250 Excavators
- work on D9, D10 Dozers
- work on Cat 740, 777 Dump Trucks
- work on 14H, John Deer Graders; Isuzu Service Trucks and CAT Tool Carriers.