KP12196: AUTO ELECTRICIANS
Our leading owner-operator iron ore mining client is currently seeking AUTO ELECTRICIANS to join their team.
As an integral member of the mobile maintenance team, the successful candidate will maintain and service predominantly CAT and Hitachi mobile plant along with Atlas Copco Drill Rigs.
Successful candidates must have the following:
- Australian recognised Auto Electrical Trade Certificate
- Current Aircon Ticket
- Sound working maintenance knowledge on large mining equipment, CAT, Komatsu, Atlas Copco and Hitachi experience favourably considered.
- Minimum 2 years mobile plant mining experience
- Solid working background and a strong focus on OH&S.
- Current HR drivers licence
- National police clearance (or able to obtain one).
- Able to pass pre-employment medical & DAS
- Hold valid working rights within Australia.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and clicking the “submit now” button below.
Please note, we are unable to consider people who do not have at least 2 years mining experience.
- Excellent pay rates offered.
- Ongoing employment opportunities
- Open Cut Iron Ore Mining