KP12198: Heavy Diesel Fitters
Our leading owner-operator iron ore mining client is currently seeking Heavy Diesel Fitters to work FIFO to the Pilbara region of WA. In these positions you will be involved in the servicing and preventative maintenance of a large number of heavy haulage vehicles and mobile plant equipment.
- Australian recognised diesel (fitter or mechanic) trade qualification
- Current HR drivers licence
- At least 2 years open cut mining experience
- Sound working maintenance knowledge on large mining equipment.
- Experience working on Hitachi, Caterpillar and Atlas Copco very highly regarded.
- National police clearance (or able to obtain one).
- Able to pass pre-employment medical & DAS
- Solid working background
- Strong emphasis on safe work practices.
- Hold valid working rights within Australia.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply through our website by filling out your particulars below, uploading your resume and click the “submit now” button below.
Please note, we are unable to consider people who do not have at least 2 years of mining experience.
- FIFO Roster: 14/10 – 14/11 (7 days / 7 nights)
- Open Cut Iron Ore Mining
- Ongoing employment opportunities
- Excellent pay rates offered.