KP12400: Workshop Production Manager
MES is currently seeking a Workshop Production Manager for our client who specialises in the provision of quality fabrication services.
- Previous experience as a Fabrication or Workshop Manager
- Either a Metal Trade Qualification or Engineering Degree.
- Resource sector experience with structural, mechanical and piping work.
- Able to manage and motivate team to deliver outcomes within budget.
- Able to provide regular reports to senior management.
About the role:
- Responsible for all workshop activities, production, productivity and profitability
- Provide guidence for OHS & Training
- Proceedural review, improvement and management
- Focus on delivery of quality products.
Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 10:19
Ideally seeking either a Trade Qualified (Metal Trades) or with an Engineering Degree who has previous experience as a Workshop Manager
Perth (South of the River)
Monday to Friday - 50+ hours per week
Hello I'm Kim Pattinson📞+61892407399