KP12640: EOI Civil Allrounders with Telehandler experience
Mining Employment Services is seeking expressions of interest for our client who will have upcoming roles requiring the services of Allrounder Operators to work shutdowns and 2/1 rosters in the Pilbara region (WA), flying in and out of Perth. Main contracts include civil earthworks, concrete pads and shutdowns.
Allrounders will be required to operate Loaders, Graders, Excavators, Bobcats and Forklifts/ Telehandlers. They must also be prepared to do general labouring duties and hose down machines.
- Preferably hold current Rio and FMG inductions
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience operating Komatsu Loaders, Grader, Excavators and Bobcats.
- Must hold a C class licence (HR preferred)
- Must hold either a forklift or telehandler ticket
- Ideally hold Skid Steer, Bobcat, Backhoe and Excavator tickets
Please note, this client will also consider candidates who have extensive Telehandler skills and are willing to do other duties.
- Upcoming opportunities - shutdowns and 2/1 rosters
- Variety of duties in these roles
- Various Iron Ore Mine Sites