KP12690: Auto Electrician
Our Client a mining and civil contractor currently requires the services of an Auto Electrician, working in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
- Must hold a current Auto Electrical trade certificate
- Must hold either a valid Aircon Ticket or Refrigeration Handling licence
- 12 months post trade auto electrical experience on heavy earthmoving equipment
- Must hold or be able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Able to easily pass a full pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen.
About the role:
- Working on CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi and Volvo Mobile Mining Equipment
- Opportunities to further develop your existing skills and experience.
- Surface works / open pit mining
- Duties will include carrying out repairs, inspections, fault finding and troubleshooting safely
Friday, February 15, 2019 - 13:56
Must have at least 2 years post trade experience.
Contract or Permanent
2/1 FIFO roster from Perth, Western Australia
Hello I'm Kim Pattinson📞+61892407399