KP12804 - Mobile Plant Fitters
Our client's cornerstone business is bulk haulage of Iron Ore in the Pilbara of Western Australia. They arecurrently seeking Heavy Diesel Fitter's for their multiple sites.
- Australian or NZ Trade Qualifications
- Refrigerant Handling Licence/ Aircon Ticket (Advantages)
- Current drivers licence
- Must have at least 3 years post trade mine site experience
- National Police Clearance (or ability to obtain one).
About the role:
- Repair, maintain and test heavy earthmoving equipment
- Diagnose mechanical faults
- Working on heavy earthmoving equipment (e.g. Hitachi, Komatsu, Terrex, CAT)
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 - 10:02
Must have a minimum of 3 years post trade diesel fitting experience on heavy earthmoving equipment
FIFO 2/1, 3/1 or Field Service
Hello I'm Kim Pattinson📞+61892407399