KP13055 - Heavy Duty Fitters
Due to our client's current growth, we are seeking Heavy Duty Fitters for their underground base metals operation located in Western Australia.
- Relevant Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Experience working on large mining earthmoving equipment
- Previous underground experience - highly regarded
- Current C class licence
- Police Clearance within 6 months
About the role:
- Maintaining – CAT, Sandvic, Atlas Copco mobile plant
- Diagnosing and fault finding
- Schematics hydraulic/ electrical
- Provide a high standard of service and maintenance to ensure the underground mobile fleet and equipment is operating efficiently.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 11:55
Must have a minimum of 2 years post trade diesel fitting experience on heavy earthmoving equipment
FIFO 15/13 roster (8 days, 7 nights/ 13 off)
Hello I'm Katie Dunkley📞08 92407399