KP13084 - Heavy Diesel Fitter
Our client who provides mining service to the mining industry is seeking a Heavy Diesel Fitter for their North of the River based workshop (Perth).
- Australian or NZ recognised trade certificate
- Current Drivers licence
- Extensive experience working on CAT large earthmoving mobile plant.
- Police clearance
- Current RIO Tinto Inductions (essential).
About the role:
- Working on CAT 740, 777C Dump Trucks and 992 Loaders
- Duties will include component rebuilds
- Monday to Friday working 10-12 hour days
- Malaga based Workshop
Thursday, June 27, 2019 - 12:04
3+ years post trade experience working on CAT earthmoving gear
Contract to Permanent
5/2 roster - Workshop
Hello I'm Kim Pattinson📞+61892407399