KP13091 – Indigenous Heavy Diesel Fitter
MES is seeking an Indigenous Heavy Diesel Fitter for our client, a traditional owner of a leading civil and mining contractor. This company has lands surrounding Tom Price (Pilbara region of WA), who delivers projects for Australia’s largest Iron Ore Miners.
Successful candidates will be required to work on a variety of mobile plant earthmoving equipment including Rollers, Watercarts, Dozers, Graders, Loaders and Excavators.
- NZ/ Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Current HR drivers licence Refrigerant / Aircon ticket (preferred)
- Must have at least two years experience working on CAT, Komatsu, Terrex and Hitachi mobile plant
If you are not indigenous, but looking for your next opportunity and are qualified/ experienced you are also encouraged to apply.
- Working on large earthmoving mobile plant on an Iron Ore site
- Fault finding, diagnosing and ordering spare parts
- Ability to work unsupervised and also part of a small team
- Using ET and SIS software to fault find