KP13126 - Shotfirer / Charge-up Operator
MES is seeking an experienced Underground Shotfirer/ Charge Up Operator to join our client's team for their owner/ operated nickel mine site.
This particular site has an expected 8+ years mine life and roles are FIFO from Perth or Darwin or DIDO from Halls Creek or Kununurra.
- WA Shotfirers ticket
- Dangerious Goods Security Card
- Valid Drivers licence (manual)
- Understanding of shotfiring practices and associated demands while ensuring safety compliance as a priority.
- Hold a Police Clearance (or able to obtain one)
- Have valid work rights within Australia.
- Charge development and production drill holes
- Read and understand production drill and charge plans
- Blow out drill holes
- Assist in other areas of the underground operations where required