LE12678 Geotechnical Engineer - Open Pit
Our Client is a leading International gold producer looking to hire a Geotechnical Engineer for their Open Pit mine in Western Australia
- Tertiary qualifications in either mining,
- Geology or civil engineering disciplines
- Minimum 2 years mine/ geotechnical engineering experience
- Practical knowledge of geotechnical rock mass rating systems,
- Geotechnical modelling,
- Slope design and ground support design.
- Sound Knowledge of basic slope stability analysis techniques
- Sound knowledge of hazard identification and risk analysis techniques.
About the role:
- Contract Postion
Monday, February 11, 2019 - 14:05
2 - 5 years Open Pit experience
8 and 6
Hello I'm Linda Ellis📞08 9240 7399